Choqok 1.0 RC1 codenamed “Huma” released, And it’s the last step towards version 1.0
We planned to release the final version 1.0 at 26-Dec (Its Second Birthday Anniversary), So with this release Choqok entered into a hard feature freeze. And we’ll be happy to get bug reports. So don’t hesitate on bug reporting.
Finally, Choqok switched to Git as its version control solution.
- Repository browsing: http://gitweb.kde.org/choqok.git (using gitweb), http://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/choqok/repository (using Redmine)
- Read only git access: git clone git://anongit.kde.org/choqok
- Read/Write git access (for developers) : git clone email@example.com:choqok
One year passed after latest stable release. But long time with so many changes and features for our Micro-Blogging client.
However this is not the officially stable 1.0 release, But it’s quit stable and usable now! And because of changes at twitter and Identica land, We highly recommend packing and using this version instead of 0.6.6. (One of the big changes in Twitter is Migrating authentication to OAuth method)
First I have to thank 2 groups of people who helped me on this release:
1. People who asked for new features they want, and contributed money to have them sooner.
2. People who helped me by fixing bugs and implementing their ideas in code.
So, Here we go:
Choqok 1.0 Beta2 (0.9.85) codenamed “Reloaded” is ready to use and distribute 🙂